Effective 25th May 2013
Updated: 27th July 2017
- All intended returns (shortages, damaged, incorrect order, etc.) must be reported within 48 hours of delivery to Client Services
- No Short-Dated Stock or Dormant Stock will be taken back by Transpharm
- Fridge Items are Non-Returnable
- Technical Problems and Repairs will only be credited once the supplier has passed the credit All returns must be accompanied by:
• A copy of the original invoice
• Pick up slip; indicating the items and quantity to be picked up.
• Including a driver’s count and signature together with the customer of Total items returns
• Parcels must be packed according to GPP standards for transportation
• Each parcel that is returned must be marked with the applicable reference number on the pick-up slip.
- Stock to be returned, must be received by Transpharm in the saleable condition it was received by the client (no stickers or marks on the product or packaging)
- For any credit that has not been passed, the client must be able to provide proof of collection, before Transpharm can start investigating the query
- It is the client’s responsibility to keep proof of any parcels that has been collected by Transpharm or its couriers
- No parcels will be collected without a reference number and Pick up Slip
- NB! Transpharm will not accept back for credit or bear any liability or responsibility for any goods sent to Transpharm:
• without being reported and accompanied by proper documentation
• Without a driver’s signature confirming total number of items picked up.